Monday, February 08, 2010

the weekend in review


Learning to take more photos of the weekend, but this weekend was pretty lowkey, so not much to document. The superbowl was awesome, it was great to see the Saints pull it off. I must admit, I was doubting their ability. But the best part-as always-was watching it with great friends and awesome food!

A significant portion of the weekend was spent in the studio drinking lots of tea and pouring over ideas for my new website and beginning my trial of squarespace. There was a lot of drawing and being inspired by the art in my kids-book collection. It was a sunny weekend but cold, we were restful and found lots of fur on the bed and the loveseat (where the best sunposts in the house are!)when we came back from various erands. Also, a quick outting ended with me finding a great pair of platform sandals-my brain can't help but think toward spring!

No comments: